• Ovariohysterectomy (Spay)
• Any sutures present should be removed in 10-14 days
• Incisions should be kept clean and dry until healed and sutures are removed
• If no sutures are present, keep the incision clean and dry and monitor daily
• If any swelling, gapping, redness, or discharge is noted from an incision, have it checked as soon as possible.
• Restrict activity to leash walks for 10 days minimum or until sutures are removed if sutures are present
• Bandages should be removed and or changed as directed by the veterinarian
• Any loss of appetite, decrease in activity, vomiting, diarrhea, cough or any other concern should be reported to your veterinarian as soon as possible.